1. What are cookies?
Cookies may be used during your visit to the Give it all you’ve got website. Cookies are small files a website sends to your computer when you visit the website. These small files are then stored on your computer. They make it possible for you to be recognised as a user during a subsequent visit to the Give it all you’ve got website. Give it all you’ve got uses these cookies to make your browsing experience easier and more enjoyable, and to better tailor the content to your needs and preferences by taking into account your previous visits. A cookie is therefore completely passive and does not contain any software programmes, viruses or spyware.
2. Which cookies are used by Give it all you’ve got?
Give it all you’ve got uses several cookies: files that disappear automatically once the browser is closed and files that are used for any subsequent visits. Give it all you’ve got sends a number of cookies ('first-party cookies'), which Give it all you’ve got then manages itself, also with regard to the processing of collected data. This way allows Give it all you’ve got to improve your user experience of its website, for example by saving your chosen language settings or by avoiding showing you the same advertisements again and again.
The partners of Give it all you’ve got also place cookies ('third-party cookies'), which are developed by or for the partners. Only the partners will have access to those cookies and their collected information. Give it all you’ve got therefore has no control over and/or knowledge of the content and operation of these cookies. For example, advertisers may add cookies to their ads on the Give it all you’ve got website to gain insight into your areas of interest and only show ads that may interest you.
Give it all you’ve got also uses third parties, such as Google Analytics, to analyse the use of the website. These services also place cookies on your computer to monitor how visitors use the website. This analysis is necessary for Give it all you’ve got to adapt its website to the preferences of its visitors, again to increase its usability. Other third parties that may place cookies on your computer via our website are social network services such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+. This is done via the buttons these services offer on the website to promote ("like") or share ("tweet") the content. These include Facebook's famous 'Like button' and 'Like box' (Friend 1, Friend 2 and x people like this), which allow Facebook to recognise visitors by means of cookies.
3. Reject or delete cookies?
If you wish to continue visiting the Give it all you’ve got website without changing the cookie settings, click on the "Continue" link to accept the installation of cookies. It is possible to refuse the installation of cookies in your computer's browser settings. However, this may mean that some parts of our websites do not work (optimally) and you are not able to access them, which is obviously not a desirable situation.
You can delete the cookies that have already been installed on your computer or mobile device at any time. After disabling and/or deleting the cookies, you will continue to see ads, but they will not be based on your previous use of the website.
This is the Give it all you’ve got website.
Our postal address is Hoogstraat 185, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium.
Our company number or VAT number is BE 0219.324.522.
Our company is located at: Hoogstraat 185, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium.
Your personal data, our responsibility
This website collects personal data that is managed by our company.
When you visit our site, we save:
- Your domain name (IP address) when you visit our webpages
- Your email address when you post messages/questions on this website
- Your email address when you communicate it to us
- Your email address when you take part in discussion forums
- All information relating to the pages of other sites you consulted to go to our site
- All information relating to the pages you consulted on our site
- All information you provide voluntarily (for example research information and/or site registration)
This information is used:
- To improve the content of our website
- To contact you later for direct marketing purposes if you have indicated that you wish to receive such information by opting in
When we receive or transfer your data on our website, we always use the coding technologies recognised as common standards in the IT sector. We have put in place the necessary security measures to prevent the loss, unlawful use or alteration of information we receive on our site. We use a secure server to receive or transfer critical data such as financial information.
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: +32 2 721 07 31
- By post: Hoogstraat 185, 1930 Zaventem, Belgium
If you agree to our opt-in for using the forms on our website:
- If you give us your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on products and services and upcoming events. If you do not (or no longer) wish to receive such mailings, please contact us at the above address.
- If you give us your phone number online, our company may contact you with information about our products and services or about upcoming events. If you do not (or no longer) wish to receive such phone calls, please contact us at the above address.
- If you give us your mobile phone number online, our company may contact you by text message (SMS/MMS/etc.) with information about our products and our services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes), provided that you have given your explicit consent or you are already a customer and you have given us your number. If you do not (or no longer) wish to receive such messages, please contact us at the above address.
- If you give us your email address online, our company may contact you with information about our products and services or about upcoming events (for direct marketing purposes), provided that you have given your explicit consent or you are already a customer and you have given us your email address. If you do not (or no longer) wish to receive such emails, please contact us at the above address.
- If you give us your bank details online, they will only be used for the financial transactions that are required in the execution of the agreement between you and our company.
If you no longer wish to receive any emails or phone calls from any companies, contact the Robinson List of the Belgian Direct Marketing Association (online www.robinsonlist.be, toll-free phone number: 0800 91 886, or by post: BDMV, Robinson List, Buro&Design Center, Heysel Esplanade B46, 1020 Brussels, Belgium).
We will give visitors to our site access to all the information we have about them upon request. If you wish to access this information, please contact us at the above address.
We offer visitors the opportunity to correct any incorrect information we have about them upon request. If you wish to correct your personal data, please contact us at the above address.
Storage period of your data
A period equal to the statutory retention period or the limitation period relevant to any legal claims starts at the end of the agreement.
This site has been compiled with the utmost care. Nevertheless, we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness or current accuracy of the prices and information provided on this site. We cannot be held liable for the content of this information or for the consequences of its use.
No rights can be derived from the data presented on this site. It is provided without obligation for information purposes only without any contractual obligation or guarantee on our part, and it may be changed at any time.